The 7 Best Sheet Masks
Do you love sheet masks? OMG! I know, I do. They are like my GO TO. I can't live without them. I love them. I could go on forever. I mean, seriously, I could. They are so supper easy. And so super effective. I know I'm being over dramatic, but really, people, if you haven't tried them, you are missing out.
My favorite time to use them is after some intensive derma rolling. I just love mashing the tiny little needles into my skin and totally recovering with a good sheet mask.
Now, depending on your sheet mask... a good one, it may bring on the burn, or it may calm and soothe. Oh, god! Do you love to feel the pain? Beauty equals pain, right? Literally y'all, as i'm typing this up, I'm sitting here with a sheet mask on my face. I just derma rolled the hell out of my skin. And it's hurting. I put a sheet mask on and OMG, it feel so good!
Have you tried derma rolling? If you haven't PLEASE CLICK HERE. Let me tell you all about it. It's the easiest, cheapest way to bring on just the most amazing skin. Literally y'all, I don't know how else to tell you....
affiliate links are included in this blog post
Have you been party happy lately? It is the holidays after all. Who isn't party happy?
If you have been staying up?
Not getting enough sleep?
Drinking too much?
Eating too much sugar and sweets?
You totally need an amazing sheet mask. And let me tell you, I've tried them. Don't believe me? Please! Please! Try for yourself. You don't know what you've been missing!
Check out these amazing sheet masks. And mask what you've been doing this holiday season.
My favorites are just a few.
- Got some under eye circles like nobody's business. Try Boscia Sake Brightening Hydrogel Eye Masks.
- Is your skin thirsty after a night of heavy drinking? Try Dr Jart+ Water Replenishment. So many great reviews, it can't be wrong.
- Boost recovery after a night of parties with a brightening recovery mask. And bring your dull skin back to life.
- Need to give some energy back to your skin? Try a snail jelly mask. It's not as gross as you think.
- Got serious skin issues? Like... dullness and pastiness? Try a mask to give you luminosity like you've never seen.
- Give your skin what it craves...chocolate, mulberry, and honey for an awesome unicorn glow. Like, no joke!
- Like shopping on Amazon? Check out Stella and Grace. They work wonders to brighten and hydrate in one mask. This is by far my fav. Look younger in an instant.