Peanut Butter Cup Pie
My family loves peanut butter cup pie. It's my basic go to dessert. This stuff is gone in one night. It's so loved! I should really consider making two at a time.
My Peanut Butter Cup Pie has a smooth fluffy filling and a soft chocolaty topping. Give it a try!
- 1 cup Peter Pan peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 oz. Nestle Toll House Milk Chocolate morsels
- 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
- 1 premade Oreo cookie pie shell (make it easy on yourself or if you like a homemade crust, see below)
- In a large mixing bowl mix softened cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Gently fold in 3/4 of the tub of the Cool Whip until toughly mixed. Set remaining Cool Whip to the side.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell.
- With remaining Cool Whip, heat in microwave about 15 to 30 seconds or until liquefied. Mix in chocolate morsels. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over center of pie and let cool in the fridge for 3 hours.
Tip: If you like an extra firm pie, put in the freezer for 45 minutes before serving.
Want a homemade Oreo Crust?
Homemade Oreo Crust
24 Oreo cookies with creamy filling removed
4 tbsp. butter (not margarine)
3 tbsp. sugar
*Crush cookies in a large zip lock bag with a rolling pin. Mix softened butter, sugar and crushed cookies in a bowl. Press mixture into a pie plate using a fork to form a shell.