Cheetah Cork Board
I made this Cheetah cork board the other day for my daughter Jessica. She loves cheetah print. It was so easy.
What you need:
- cork board (I used 11x19)
- old picture frame larger than the cork board
- hot glue and hot glue gun
- cheetah print ribbon or any ribbon...long enough to fit your cork board (1 spool in 1.5 inch width)...in case of mistakes
- black ribbon....long enough to fit your cork board (1 spool in 1.5 inch width)
- curly letter from Hobby Lobby
- find an old picture frame and gut it. measure the inside of the frame and head to Hobby Lobby to find a cork board that will fit on the inside with about 1/2 inch of space all around the cork board.
- fold the cheetah ribbon around the cork board and hot glue it to the cork board.
- hot glue the black ribbon to the side edges of the picture frame backing (the part that holds in the picture).
- hot glue the cork board in the center of the picture frame backing and the black ribbon trim.
- fit the frame on the the frame backing
- paint your curly letter in hot pink and finish it off with more cheetah ribbon tied into a bow.
- hot glue the letter to the cork board.